Shoppers Drug Mart Influenza Vaccine Clinics at LMH have been scheduled for 3 days. You will need to book your appointment this year prior to visiting the clinic. Check your emails for the consent form.
Dates: Friday, 13th November, Wednesday 25th November, Friday 4th December
Venue: Rooms 1 and 2
Appointment Booking Link: FHA-Shoppers Drug Mart Influenza Clinics – You can book online!
Please Note The Following Before Your Appointment
- Please book an appointment for your flu shot if you do not have access to a Peer Immunizeron your unit.
- You can also get your flu shot from a Peer Immunizer, family physician or community pharmacy, if you are unable to attend these clinics, please refer to the list of peer immunizers for the site to obtain your immunization on a unit.
- Drop-ins are not accepted
- An email confirmation will be sent to you
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue and loss of appetite, diarrhea or vomiting, and/or if you have traveled outside of Canada or have been asked to self- isolate within the past 14 days please rebook your appointment for a later date.
- Wear a Face mask when attending your appointment
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time – Not Too early and come alone (e.g. no children or partners)
- Wear a short-sleeve or sleeveless top for your clinic visit.
- If you are late, you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- After vaccination, you may return to your work area.
- You will be advised to remain in a designated waiting area for 15 minutes post-vaccination if you are not working that day