Quality Improvement Subcommittee
What is it?
Quality Improvement Subcommittee is means to improve physician engagement at LMH . The primary objective is to support physicians involved in QI projects at the site.
Objectives of the committee:
- Identify resources and support for physician involved in QI projects
- Provide expertise through mentoring
- Knowledge Building via training
- Network with other counterparts regionally for idea generation and collaboration.
- Connect physicians working on similar projects on site and with other MSAs for effective implementation
Core Committee Members
- Dr. Navneet Sidhu (Chair/lead)
- Dr. Erica Phleps
- Dr. Daniel Negash
- Dr. Zuheir Abrahams
- Ms. Kimberly Doering
Project Staff: Annapurna Chavali